Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on The Mamas Network’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Mamas Network’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Mamas Network at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The Mamas Network’s web site are provided “as is”. The Mamas Network makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Mamas Network does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- WHILE THE MAMAS NETWORK AIMS TO PROVIDE ACCURATE AND TIMELY INFORMATION, THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. MOREOVER, THE MAMAS NETWORK MAY MAKE MODIFICATIONS AND/OR CHANGES IN THIS SITE OR IN THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON. YOU, THE USER, ASSUME THE SOLE RISK OF MAKING USE OF, AND/OR RELYING ON, THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. THE MAMAS NETWORK MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, LEGALITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION, OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. SUCH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE MAMAS NETWORK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE.
In no event shall The Mamas Network or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Mamas Network’s Internet site, even if The Mamas Network or a The Mamas Network authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Mamas Network’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Mamas Network does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Mamas Network may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Mamas Network does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Mamas Network has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Mamas Network of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. User Content/ Submissions
Portions of the Mamas Network Sites or Services may provide you and other users an opportunity to submit, post, display, transmit and/or exchange information, ideas, opinions, photographs, images, video, creative works or other information, messages, transmissions or material, including your name and likeness, to us, the Site or Service or others (“User Content”). By posting such User Content you represent and warrant that it complies with these Terms of Service. Any ideas, suggestions, information, know-how, material, or any other content received through this Site will be deemed to include a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license for The Mamas Network to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works, display, (in whole or part), or otherwise act on such Content without additional approval or consideration, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such Content, and User hereby waives any claim to the contrary.
- Original Content: Any User Content that you post or upload must be either (a) an original work by you that does not copy or use other works (such as dialogue from plays, recordings of musical works or clips from other videos, television programs or motion pictures) or (b) content for which you have all rights and permissions necessary to grant the rights hereunder. In addition, your User Content must not infringe or violate any rights of any third party or entity, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, defamation, privacy, publicity, false light, idea misappropriation, intentional or negligent infliction of emotional distress, or any contractual rights. Before posting User Content, you must have all the rights, licenses, permissions and consents necessary to submit the User Content and to grant all of the rights that you have granted to The Mamas Network LLC under these Terms of Service. Before you post content, you must have the express consent of everyone who appears in the User Content to submit the User Content for use, exhibition and other exploitation in any manner and in any and all media, whether now existing or hereafter discovered, throughout the world, in perpetuity. If you submit an image of someone who is under 18 years of age who is not your child, you must have the permission of that child’s parent or legal guardian.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Mamas Network’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.