Park City Gymnastics Ltd. is NYC’s Gymnastics & Adventure Park. Our wonderfully spacious facility, equipped with the full compliment of Olympic events and trampolines, is set against a backdrop of mountains, trees and the Manhattan skyline. The goal is to spark the students’ imaginations while exploring their physical abilities—navigating across beams, bars, ropes, etc., while envisioning they are crossing rivers and climbing mountains. We are a USA Gymnastics Competitive Program with a Girls’ Team.
Our goal is for our students to develop a sound mind in a sound body through the art and play of gymnastics, while always keeping them smiling. We teach using a technical progressive method that focuses on clean execution of the skills to ensure safety and fun. NYC’s Gymnastics & Adventure Park is also a top Birthday Party location. Our birthday parties are packed with excitement and, unlike other blow-up playgrounds, we are 100% structured to ensure ultimate excitement and safety. From our 16’ wide Rock Wall with a glowing sun set, to our inflatable Air Mountain and Tumbling Tracks, the party is always a hit.
Come try us out. You will be glad you did when you see your child’s productivity and happiness.
Where: Park City Gymnastics Ltd., 170-16 39th Avenue, North Flushing, N.Y. 11358
E-Mail Address: Play@ParkCityGymnastics.com
Our hours are:
- Mondays: 3:00 p.m. – 8:45 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 2:30 p.m. – 8:45 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Thursdays: 8:30 a.m. – 8:45 p.m.
- Fridays: 9:00 a.m. – 9:15 p.m.
- Saturdays: 8:30 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
- Saturday Birthday Parties: 1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Sundays: 8:30 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
- Sunday Birthday Parties: 1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
*Please call for an appointment before showing up as times can vary during the season
What parents are saying about Park City Gymnastics Ltd.:
Dear Staff at Park City Gymnastics: Thank you all for working so hard to make our son’s 2nd Birthday Party such an amazing celebration. Your service and attention to detail were greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Steve, Debbie & lil George Reglis
A Google User (6 months ago): My daughter attended a birthday party at Park City Gymnastics last year and couldn’t stop talking about it. All she wanted was her party here too. Since she loved it so much, I signed her up for classes in September and had her birthday party on November 3, 2012. The party was excellent. It was extremely organized and the staff (Makayla, John and Samantha) were terrific. The kids had a blast and other parents kept telling me how great it was. I highly recommend Park City for birthday parties and for classes. My daughter looks forward to attending class every week.
A Google User (6 months ago): My son had his party last Sunday and words cannot describe how helpful the staff was! The place was great and all the kids had a GREAT time, which was my primary goal, thank you, and thank you! I will be enrolling my son to one of the classes because I saw how fun he was having and think he will benefit from this ;0)
The classes we offer are:
- Mommy & Me Gymnastics Classes (12 months-36 months)
- Introductory Gymnastics Classes (3-6 years old)
- Beginner Gymnastics Classes (4-10 years old)
- Recreational Gymnastics Classes (9-17 years old)
- High School Cheerleading Tumbling Classes (12-18 years old)
- Adult Gymnastics Tumbling Classes (17 years and up)
- Summer Mini-Camps (4-10 years old)
- ***GYMNASTICS BIRTHDAY PARTIES (all ages)
We offer discounts to siblings:
- 10% Off Sibling Discount
- 20% Off Second Class per Week
- $50 Off – Membership Discount on all our Birthday Party Packages by registering for a full 18 Wk Semester
We at Park City Gymnastics take great pride in offering you the cleanest gymnastics facility around. We are an “AIR CONDITIONED” Park!!!
- Inflatable Air Mountain and Air Track
- Inflatable Balloon Typhoon
- In ground Trampoline
- 20′ Tumbling Track Trampoline
- Overhead Spotting Belt and Flying Belt
- 16′ Wide Rock Climbing Wall