It’s a great holiday tradition to start with your kids, and it’s a gesture that will touch the lives of those who fought for us.
– Only cards will be accepted, no letters.
– Please do not include any personal information, it will be removed.
– Use greetings like “Dear Service Member”
– Do not use glitter, as it can interfere with the soldier’s recovery environment
– Make sure to sign the card(s). Unsigned cards will not be delivered
– All must be post marked no later than Dec 7th 2012
Holiday mail for Heroes
PO Box 5446
Capital Heights MD