LIC’s much anticipated indoor climbing facility the Cliffs is finally here and hosting an opening party so you can check it out.
Make sure you like Queens Mamas to be updated every time we post new tips on ways to enjoy Queens.
One of the country’s largest rock climbing facilities is opening in Long Island City Queens and after months of construction and internet anticipation, the day has finally come. Among the highlights that you can enjoy at The Cliffs in Long Island City are over 30,000 square feet of climbing terrain, 125 rope stations, a party room, and a full fitness gym. The grand opening party is happening this Saturday October 5th and here are some of the festivities you can enjoy:
- Outdoor gear vendors with demonstrations
- Local food and drink vendors
- A performance by Circus Warehouse
- Silk Road Cycles will be offering bike maintenance and repairs
- Mini climbing competitions for all ability levels
Check out the Cliffs Facebook Page for updates