This year, ditch the doorbells and make your way to the Queens Zoo to enjoy safe, family friendly fun everyone will love. Starting Halloween Day and lasting through the weekend, everyone’s favorite Boo at the Zoo celebration will be in full swing. It is jam-packed with unique and special activities. So, mark your calendar and don’t miss the best destination to celebrate Halloween and enjoy all the wildlife on exhibit.
There are tons of animals to see and activities to take part in such as animal-themed face painting, spooky arts & crafts, a Haunted Habitat and of course trick or treating, so bring your pumpkin pail and be sure to stop by the Trick or Treat stations around the zoo. Children 12 and under get in for free when they arrive in costume.
Did you know animals love Halloween too? You can watch as pumas and bears are fed tasty treat-filled pumpkins. Don’t forget to visit the Pumpkin Patch on the Farm and take part in the Pick a Perfect Pumpkin activity. The first 200 zoo-goers each day will get to pick and decorate their very own Halloween pumpkin.
To get you in the spirit, here is a list of ways to have the greatest Boo at the Zoo experience:
• Invite friends and family to come celebrate at the Queens Zoo with you
• Explore as many animal exhibits as you can – stop by to say ‘hello’ and learn more about
all the different species
• Bring your pumpkin pail to collect yummy treats around the zoo and watch the wildlife
enjoy their special Halloween treats too
• Take pictures with costumed animal characters walking around the zoo
• Share updates and pictures of your experience with #BooAtTheZoo
When: October 31, 3pm-4:30pm, November 1-2, 11am-4pm
Where: Queens Zoo
53-51 111th Street
Flushing, New York 11368
For more details, check out the QueensZoo.com.